Q: Does GridinSoft Anti-Malware really help? Where I can find GridinSoft Anti-Malware Review?
A: GridinSoft Anti-Malware is a reliable and powerful malware removal application to assist in elimination of any sort of infection from your PC and protect the system from further malware intrusion attempts.
Active PC users often ask me whether GridinSoft Anti-Malware is really beneficial in terms of fixing PC problems, or how powerful it is to eliminate specific computer virus or malware. So, I decide to make Review for GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
Obviously, many people have heard some news about GridinSoft Anti-Malware but aren’t confident whether it’s really as helpful as advertised. Of course, I understand their feelings – after my computer got messed up by adware I can hardly trust anything else!
Yet, having read some reviews, I have decided to give a last chance for GridinSoft Anti-Malware to save my PC from intrusive pop-ups, adverts, push notifications on my troubled Mozilla Firefox, and it turned out to perform its function exceptionally well and within the short period of time!
GridinSoft Anti-Malware is a cutting edge technology that has been protecting computers since 2009. GridinSoft software development company regularly keeps its anti-virus databases updated to combat new computer infections, and their official site provides users with helpful information on current computer threats and remedies on how to get rid of them.
Updates for June 2018On June 23, 2018 GridinSpft updated GridinSoft Anti-Malware to version 4, unveiling a new user interface and updated features:
- the main improvement: a totally new appearance for Scan and Removal processes. Now it works clearer, faster and more precisely;
- all-new menu and dialogues to correspond the new AiryBlue Style. Splash screen, installer, icons were updated too;
- changed signing of Internet Security driver SHA2;
- incorrect blocking of URLs by mask has been fixed;
- detection of wrong firewall rules has been added;
- restoring quarantined files according to White List has been improved;
- collect of system information has been updated to fit Support Team requests;
- ‘UX’. Advanced Mode in the process of applying actions to the detected items has beed implemented. Simple mode is applying used by default: all detected threats are moving to the Quarantine when Clean button pressed. Or, it is possible to switch to the Advanced Mode now and apply different actions (like Ignore Once, Ignore Always or Delete in addition to the Move to Quarantine action);
- ‘Design’. A few minor items have been changed: log output for the reset browser settings process, improved side panel with full information about current processes. Plus new Welcome Page for the first-time users has been added;
- ‘Detection and removal process’. New rules for the suspicious autostart processes, new list of ‘bad’ domains. Detection quality has been improved by adding new dependences;
- ‘Reports’. Error with broken reports has been corrected;
- ‘Languages’. Azerbaijan language has been added. Side panel available for translation now;
- ‘Settings’. New components for the scheduled scan were applyed it should be easier to control them now;
More information you can find here: GridinSoft Anti-Malware Release History
Is it worth paying for anti-malware?
Certain users are quite surprised to find out that some particular malware removal software isn’t free while there are other similar yet free utilities available. Of course, there are some grounds for such reasonings. According to my opinion, people get the kind of service they pay for. With free software, you need to realize that you will have to compromise on certain features, such as regular updates for malware detection databases, experienced technical and customer support, and ongoing software improvements.
With free applications, companies that develop them are less motivated to keep the software permanently updated.
Considering the fact that GridinSoft Anti-Malware is fully supported by GridinSoft LLC and is their cornerstone application, it’s more likely that the utility will be permanently up-to-date. And they perform such updates exceptionally well! Just a brief glimpse at their official blog proves that GridinSoft LLC is regularly analyzing all contemporary malware that is circulating in the world wide web.
So, when I am in search of the most powerful utility to fix my PC then I have no trouble spending reasonable amount of money for a reliable software. I really doubt that free applications can work as advertised, since they’ve been noticed to be sometimes integrated with malware themselves. Free programs, by the way, are often the source of infection to penetrate into vulnerable PCs in the first place.
The golden rule of computer software is that you get what you pay for. Free software programs generally do not perform as well as paid ones. This is why we highly recommend GridinSoft Anti-Malware over free malware removers.
My Own Experience
I’ve been in the tech field for many years and I would only use software on my computer that I trust. GridinSoft Anti-Malware made quick work of a very annoying malware infection on my computer called Trojan.BitCoinMiner. It saved me quite a bit of time, and the entire process was quite easy. It got rid of the infection and restored my settings back to their original form.
I also went searching for some user testimonials from people who actually USED the program to see what they were saying about the program itself (not whining about the fact that they had to buy something). I found many many unsolicited happy reviews from users who were quite pleased with the software. Here is a screenshot I just took from CNet site:
Overall at all, I highly recommend GridinSoft Anti-Malware. It’s a safe and effective tool that will make quick work of any malware, adware, and other junks on your PC. Sometimes it will find stuff that seems to slip by McAfee and other antiviruses. It’s a great addition to a good antivirus program, especially if you tend to browse sites that have a high percentage of problems distributing malware such as adult or gambling sites.
If you’re on the fence and are having a malware problem, definitely try out GridinSoft Anti-Malware. I don’t think you will be disappointed.
Updates for April 2019
Today, I noticed that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has a fully functional trial preriod. Here is inforamtion from official website of the developers:
TA-DAAMM! 6-days FREE full-functional trial is available now.
We always emphasize the need to keep Threat List updated, and each time there was a reason to restrict the ability to cure all detected threats for our customers only. We make our product better each new release and we believe Gridinsoft Anti-Malware is a must-have tool for PC in troubles.
Now you can try it and make your own opinion before purchasing. 6-days trial version lets you try full functionality…